This page last updated x.
To install, drag-and-drop the above item(s) of your choosing to your bookmarks bar.
To toggle the presence of the bookmarks bar:
- Google Chrome: Ctrl+Shift+B
- Mozilla Firefox: From the menu: [Alt] | View | Toolbars | Bookmarks Toolbar
- Apple Safari: Bookmarks might be called favorites, and the toggle combination might be ⇧⌘B
- Microsoft Edge: Doesn't really support bookmarklets.
To update a bookmark, create a new one and then delete the old one by right-clicking it and selecting Delete.
Expand All blog entry.
Link Comments blog entry.
Expand All changes:
- 2018-02-15. Performance improvement: don't wait for 'See More' in base post.
- 2017-12-25. Don't wait for translations after clicking.
- 2017-12-25. Avoid untranslating translated text #2.
- 2017-10-20. Check for height changes not just increases. This reduces timeouts and accidentally works around the 3-month-old closed-group search-results-expansion Facebook bug.
- 2017-08-04. Default to skip 'Continue Reading' links. Can still change this in 'todo' config.
- 2017-08-04. Decouple 'Continue Reading' and 'See More' (on base post); make first config bit apply only to 'Continue Reading'.
- 2017-06-16. Expanding replies fixed. Had to change hide/show infinite loop protection.
- 2017-02-25. Automatically close theater mode.
- 2017-02-17. Performance improvements (hopefully no breakage).
- 2017-02-03. Count timeouts properly.
- 2017-01-25. When ending, show comment and reply counts separately.
- 2016-12-10. Changed how hiding replies is avoided (Facebook changed).
- 2016-12-10. Avoid "untranslating" translated text.
- 2016-12-10. Avoid clicking See More link in group description.
Link Comments changes:
- 2017-02-03. Facebook style name change (or I'm going crazy).
- 2017-02-03. Fixed error in counting posts, in case a post is nested in a comment.
- 2017-02-02. Show clickable older/newer links, with counts.
- 2017-01-31. Better accommodate for fixed headers when scrolling.
- 2017-01-31. Ctrl+click shades all newer posts than the one clicked.